.

19 agosto 2010

Simple Words




I'd like to show you my world
For you to see how I feel
I hope that someday,oh,you understand,yes you understand
To change your pointer view and you come island my cue
For watch will you do,when it's over...
So I hope that one day
You'll meet me halfway or somewhere else
We say "I thank would be gone"
I'm waiting
Debating
Try to find a way to get this through you
So common,what you understand?
I'm waiting
Debating
Keep trying to find a way for us to both agree,yeah
For one thing we can't deny
'Cause our love is no guarantee
To change your pointer view
Or come my island to choose
And what will you do when it's over?
So I hope that one day
You'll meet me halfway or somewhere else
We say "I thank would be gone"
I'm waiting
Debating
Try to find a way to get this through you
So common,what you understand?
I'm waiting
Debating
Keep trying to find a way for us to both agree
For one thing we can't deny
'Cause our love is no guarantee
(guitar)
I'm waiting
Debating
Try to find a way to get this through you
So common,what you understand?
I'm waiting
Debating
Keep trying to find a way for us to both agree
For one thing we can't deny
'Cause our love is no guarantee
Help me to draw eyes
With simple eyes
So we say "I thank would be gone"
With simple eyes
I thank would be gone...

(Clicar para Ouvir) - Fingertips

Sem comentários:

Related Posts with Thumbnails